Jun 19, 2006

Museum Monday #19

Monday. And people are being as noisy (even nosy) as they can, presumably just in order to irritate me. Thankfully yoga lessons can help. Unfortunately I don't care much for yoga lessons, or the Zen lifestyle altogether. My Chi, you see, is quite non-existent.

Museum Monday on the other hand is very much existing, and this being its 19th installment, I'll show you the way to the Mac Geek's Apple Museum For-A-Day (no causality there). A small but sweet collection of Apple Lisas, IIs and Is, that also features the (obscure) Pippin games console. Follow me there... It's quite an interesting place.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. staggered 10 grand for an apple lisa and the (mouth open, drool forming in a puddle on keyboard) the controller!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost got a Pippin Atmark off eBay a few months ago for 50 quid. Somebody outbid me at the last minute by ONE POUND!!! It was probably worth 6 times that! Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eBay always pulls dirty tricks like that, thus leaving us all in a catatonic state.

    By the way, I want to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what now? you can't sleep now, you've just opened a new blog! gnomes don't need sleep (or is that ogres)

    Hibernation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't sleeping... Or hibernating. I simply visited another -evidently serene- dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as long as there's a return ticket your fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't making any noise!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I though I heard you say quiet!

    ReplyDelete