Dec 30, 2007

Adventure Lantern: the final 2007 issue

Sam & Max ChristmasAs you should have cunningly guessed, the latests issue of Adventure Lantern has just gotten its PDF release and you can all merrily click here (or here for a rather more direct download) and grab a copy. Its 63 pages are filled with reviews, articles, walkthroughs and news mainly focusing on adventure games, though such triple A games as Super Mario Galaxy or Ratchet and Clank haven't been ignored either. Issue highlights include a Benoit Sokal interview, a 7th Guest retro guide and everything written by glorious wise old me. Heh.
Related @ Gnome's Lair: Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die gone freeware, Re: Zak McKracken, Indy Adventures Guide

14 comments:

  1. Mostly about adventure games on the PC funnyman...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnome, I didn't even know you had returned yet! Bravo!

    Interesting mag, I learned about some intriguing PC adventure titles I would have never heard about otherwise. I do get Gaming for Windows in the mail (I get a free subscription, I can provide a link if you're interested).

    It's a shame such genres don't get the attention they deserve in the mainstream gaming press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well met Ross and a happy 2008! Glad you care for them adventures and I do have a feeling they'll soon be making quite a mainstream return. Sam and Max paved the way...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are any of those games free flash downloadable games?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid not dear funnyman...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh .. a new issue of Adventure Lantern ... Great stuff for the coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it lives up to your expectations dear roys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gnome, you're officially invited to the party. Take exit 13 off the highway, over to the Pro-Gamer blog to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year my beloved brother!

    *FK wrestles Gnome to the ground and smothere him in (perhaps) unwanted kisses...*

    I love you man! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok missed the exit I'm afraid, but thankfully abandoned the car and got a taxi. Great party ross...

    Happy 2008 Father! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok missed the exit I'm afraid, but thankfully abandoned the car and got a taxi. Great party ross...

    Happy 2008 Father! :)

    ReplyDelete